how to care for futsal field
How to care futsal field is very different from the way ordinary football pitch maintenance. The difference can be seen from the type of grass, regular football field or out door life is kind of grass should be watered daily to get perfect results, whereas on grass futsal much different. Futsal grass is anti with water, as it can accelerate damage to the grass.
Ways – ways that can be done to treat futsal field are:
1. Check the grass every week.
Usually places are often separated the sides at the field line. That caused a lot of things, it could happen because of negligence on the field when installing the installer, could also be due to friction from the shoes of players and can also sweat, causing the player who fell off the glue.
2. Check the nets every week.
Usually players like to rest his body on the field side nets, there is a possibility because there is also encouraged, and also because the element of premeditation because of exhaustion.
Anticipation can be done is:
1. Spray the grass to last longer (the material can be searched in google)
2. Making an appeal to the player
- No spitting on the ground (in addition to damaging the field dapatjuga pollute the environment).
- Mandatory wear rubber shoes / indoor soccer (the effects if not wearing shoes is injured and immediately fell kerumput sweat.
- No body leaned Dragnet (because it can cause sagging nets can even cause a net drop out if the capacity exceeds the net resistance).
- No not wearing clothes (clothes) at the time was playing (the source of most perspiration is from our bodies, and if someone does not wear clothes in sweat while playing most likely will fall on the ground).
3. Improving own grass off by gluing the loose grass, alteco glue can be used for temporary choice, while for so please check with the contractor field, what glue to use